Russia Must Pay!
On July 19, 2014, a day that will live in infamy, Vladimir Putin singlehandedly shot down Malaysian Airliner MH-17. How do I know this to be a fact?
Because the nonpartisan, independent, unbiased journalists in the U-S-A and allied countries told me so:
That last one is a joke of course, and an unfunny one at that.
“What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17”??? Shocking that the OK (Original Kook) himself thinks that he knows more than all those preceding reputable journalists do combined.
So let’s review the facts, shall we?
FACT: A Russian-made missile shot down the plane.
FACT: Ukrainian rebels are aligned with Russia.
FACT: Putin is Russian.
FACT: Therefore, Putin shot down the plane.
BONUS FACT!: Russia is the same thing as the USSR, sworn nemesis of the United States for life.
Kooks like Ron Paul can argue all day that:
- The Ukrainian government also uses the exact same Russian-made weapons.
- The separatists and Russia have nothing to gain by shooting down a civilian plane.
- The Ukrainian government benefits by having world (especially US opinion) against Russia, considering that they are fighting one another.
- The separatists likely don’t even have the proper training to use the type of missile system that shot down MH-17.
- This is all eerily similar to the chemical weapons that were used in Syria and blamed on Assad and used as justification to get support in the US for going to war there.
But the FACTS (and BONUS FACT!) cited by the US media (which would never agree with the US government on any substantial issue) would disagree.
So whose side are you on? Our sworn enemy the USSR with its evil ruler Putin and the kook Ron Paul or the side of good, justice and the American way?
It is time to get involved in another pointless, evil, costly, despicable war so that we can stamp out the likes of the evil Putin FOREVER! Just like we did in Iraq: